NKS 01Alternative Names: 14alphaOHAT; NKS01
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Snow Brand Milk Products
- Developer Nippon Kayaku; Snow Brand Milk Products
- Class Antineoplastics; Hormones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Aromatase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 11 Mar 2002 No development reported - Phase-II for Breast cancer in Japan (unspecified route)
- 17 Oct 1994 Phase-II clinical trials for Breast cancer in Japan (unspecified route)