VamicamideAlternative Names: FK 176; Urocut
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 1998
At a glance
- Originator Fujisawa
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Antiulcers
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preregistration Submission Withdrawal Pollakisuria; Urinary incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 20 Oct 1998 Marketing application withdrawn for Urinary incontinence in Japan (PO)
- 20 Oct 1998 Marketing application withdrawn for Pollakisuria in Japan (PO)
- 16 Jul 1997 Preregistration for Pollakisuria in Japan (PO)