ONO 3805Alternative Names: ONO RI 3805
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 1998
At a glance
- Originator Ono Pharmaceutical
- Class Benzamides; Butyrates
- Mechanism of Action Cholestenone 5-alpha reductase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Apr 1998 Discontinued-III for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in Japan (PO)