ONO 4057Alternative Names: LB 457; ONO-4057
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Originator Ono Pharmaceutical
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antipsoriatics; Phenylpropionates
- Mechanism of Action Leukotriene B4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Behcet's syndrome; Gastritis; Ulcerative colitis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 2011 Discontinued - Phase-II for Ulcerative colitis in Japan (PO)
- 01 Jun 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Gastritis in Japan (PO)
- 01 Jun 2011 Discontinued - Phase-II for Behcet's syndrome in Japan (PO)