Tilnoprofen arbamelAlternative Names: Y 23023
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 1996
At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation
- Developer Japan Tobacco; Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation
- Class Antirheumatics; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Opioid analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 11 Mar 1996 Discontinued-III for Pain in Japan (PO)
- 11 Mar 1996 Discontinued-III for Rheumatoid arthritis in Japan (PO)