At a glance
- Originator Nisshin Pharma
- Class Antiemetics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Migraine; Nausea and vomiting
Most Recent Events
- 11 Sep 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Emesis in Japan (PO)
- 11 Sep 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Migraine in Japan (PO)
- 25 Apr 1995 Preclinical development for Migraine in Japan (PO)