Meluadrine tartrateAlternative Names: HSR 81
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Hokuriku Seiyaku
- Class Dicarboxylic acids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Beta 2 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Preterm labour
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jan 2004 No development reported - Preregistration for Preterm labour in Japan (unspecified route)
- 06 Nov 2002 Preregistration for Preterm labour in Japan (unspecified route)
- 26 Jun 2002 This agent is still in active development