Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Sanwa Kagaku Kenkyusho
- Class Gastrokinetics; Hormones
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Gastrointestinal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jun 2001 Discontinued-II for Gastrointestinal disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 29 Mar 1995 No-Development-Reported for Gastrointestinal disorders in Japan (Unknown route)