Dianexin - KowaAlternative Names: Annexin A5 - Kowa; Annexin V - Kowa; Calphobindin; Caphobindin 1; Carfovindin; CPB I; KK 001; rCPB I
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Originator Akita University; Kowa
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Anti-ischaemics; Anticoagulants; Antithrombotics; Biological peptides; Calcium binding proteins; Eye disorder therapies; Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Phosphatidylserine receptor modulators; Phospholipase A2 inhibitors; Urokinase-type plasminogen activator stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Blood coagulation disorders
Most Recent Events
- 18 Feb 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Coagulation disorders in Japan (unspecified route)
- 14 Jan 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Coagulation disorders in Japan (unspecified route)
- 19 Mar 2002 Calphobindin 1 is now called annexin V