At a glance
- Originator Torii Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Nephritis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Oct 2006 Discontinued for Nephritis in Japan (PO)
- 31 Oct 2006 Discontinued for Autoimmune disorders in Japan (PO)
- 22 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Nephritis in Japan (PO)