Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator Otsuka Pharmaceutical; Snow Brand Milk Products
- Class Amino acids; Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Nutrition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 1998 Launched for Nutritional disorders in Japan (PO)
- 25 Jul 1995 Phase-III clinical trials for Nutritional disorders in Japan (PO)
- 02 Feb 1995 No-Development-Reported for Nutritional disorders in Japan (PO)