TEI 6122Alternative Names: 7-Thiaprostaglandin E1; TFC 612
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2001
At a glance
- Originator Teijin Pharma
- Class Anticoagulants; Prostaglandins; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin E1 agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2001 Discontinued-II for Thrombosis (PO)
- 09 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Coronary thrombosis (PO)
- 18 Jan 1995 Phase-I clinical trials for Coronary thrombosis (PO)