At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Class Antihypertensives; Propanolamines
- Mechanism of Action Alpha adrenergic receptor antagonists; Beta-adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 30 Aug 1999 No development reported for Hypertension in France (IV)