SolpecainolAlternative Names: EGIS 2936; EGYT 2936
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 1995
At a glance
- Originator Egis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Class Ia antiarrhythmics; Class Ib antiarrhythmics
- Mechanism of Action Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris; Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 25 Mar 1995 Discontinued-II for Angina pectoris in Hungary (Unknown route)
- 25 Mar 1995 Discontinued-II for Arrhythmias in Hungary (Unknown route)