At a glance
- Originator UPSA
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Purinergic P1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Pain in France (PO)
- 20 Nov 1996 Preclinical development for Pain in France (PO)
- 21 Aug 1995 Investigation in Pain in France (PO)