At a glance
- Originator Kotobuki Seiyaku
- Class Antigouts; Small molecules; Uricosurics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Gout
Most Recent Events
- 23 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Phase-II for Gout in Japan (PO)
- 18 Mar 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Gout in Japan (PO)
- 20 Oct 1994 Phase-I clinical trials for Gout in Japan (PO)