Mycoplasma pneumoniae vaccineAlternative Names: OSU Mycoplasma pneumoniae vaccine; OSU-1A Mycoplasma pneumoniae vaccine; Pneumonia vaccine
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source; Ohio State University
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Mycoplasmal pneumonia
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Mycoplasmal pneumonia in USA (Injection)
- 22 Nov 1994 Investigation in Mycoplasmal pneumonia in USA (Injection)