At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 3 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jan 2001 Glaxo Wellcome has merged with SmithKline Beecham to form GlaxoSmithKline
- 23 Feb 1995 Preclinical development for Undefined in United Kingdom (Unknown route)