At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Mechanism of Action Beta-adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Irritable bowel syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 03 Nov 1995 No-Development-Reported for Irritable bowel syndrome in France (Unknown route)
- 23 Feb 1995 Preclinical development for Gastrointestinal disorders in France (Unknown route)