TraxanoxAlternative Names: Traxanox sodium; Traxanox sodium pentahydrate; Y 12141; YZ 12141
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 1997
At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Antibronchitics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Allergic rhinitis; Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 28 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Allergic rhinitis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 28 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Japan (Unknown route)
- 23 Feb 1995 Investigation in Asthma in Japan (Unknown route)