RegavirumabAlternative Names: MCA C23; TI 23
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2000
At a glance
- Originator Teijin Pharma
- Class Antivirals; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cytomegalovirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 19 Oct 2000 Discontinued-preregistration for Cytomegalovirus infections in Japan (IV)
- 11 Oct 1999 Orphan Drug Designation for regavirumab has been withdrawan in Japan
- 11 May 1999 Investigation in Cytomegalovirus infections in Japan (IV)