TexacromilAlternative Names: CM 57201
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 1994
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 10 Oct 1994 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Italy (PO)
- 10 Oct 1994 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Germany (PO)
- 10 Oct 1994 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in France (PO)