U 83868Alternative Names: Fluorominoxidil
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2003
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Cell membrane permeability enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alopecia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Apr 2003 Pharmacia has been acquired by Pfizer
- 24 Jan 1996 No-Development-Reported for Alopecia in USA (Unknown route)