TipredaneAlternative Names: SQ 27239
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 1997
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Antirheumatics; Corticosteroids
- Mechanism of Action Arachidonic acid inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic rhinitis; Asthma; Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 12 Sep 1997 Discontinued-Unspecified for Skin disorders in Italy (Topical)
- 12 Sep 1997 Discontinued-Clinical for Skin disorders in USA (Topical)
- 12 Sep 1997 Discontinued-Unspecified for Skin disorders in Japan (Topical)