ICN 3520Alternative Names: Compound 3520; Uricytin
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator National Cancer Institute (USA); University of Utah
- Developer National Cancer Institute (USA); Viratek
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 16 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)