UK 78624Alternative Names: N 7871824
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2000
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Anthelmintics; Antibacterials; Macrolides
- Mechanism of Action Protein 50S ribosomal subunit inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Helminthiasis
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jul 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 20 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Helminthiasis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 20 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Helminthiasis in Japan (Unknown route)