AmelometasoneAlternative Names: CS-830; Reona; TS-410
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Taisho Pharmaceutical
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Corticosteroids
- Mechanism of Action Arachidonic acid inhibitors; Cyclooxygenase inhibitors; Lipocortin synthesis agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preregistration for Skin disorders in Japan (Topical)
- 11 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Skin disorders in Japan (Topical)
- 04 Mar 1997 Preregistration for Skin disorders in Japan (Topical)