At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Anxiolytics; Indoles; Naphthyridines; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action GABA A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jan 1997 No-Development-Reported for Epilepsy in France (PO)
- 30 Jan 1997 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in France (PO)