At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Antiglaucomas; Neuroprotectants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic M1 receptor agonists; Muscarinic M2 receptor antagonists; Muscarinic M3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease; Glaucoma
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jan 1997 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Jan 1997 No-Development-Reported for Glaucoma in USA (Unknown route)