TerflavoxateAlternative Names: ND-907; NS-907; REC-152053
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 1997
At a glance
- Originator Recordati
- Developer Dainippon Pharmaceutical; Nippon Shinyaku
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Urination disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 1997 Discontinued-Clinical for Urination disorders in European Union (PO)
- 16 Jul 1997 Discontinued-II for Urination disorders in Japan (PO)
- 30 May 1996 Discontinued-II for Urination disorders in Switzerland (PO)