AlbifyllineAlternative Names: A 813138; HWA 138
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 1995
At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Xanthines
- Mechanism of Action Cell membrane permeability inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Septic shock
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jul 1995 Discontinued-I for Septic shock in USA (Unknown route)
- 18 Jul 1995 Discontinued-I for Septic shock in Germany (Unknown route)
- 09 Dec 1994 Phase-I clinical trials for Septic shock in USA (Unknown route)