At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Developer Banyu; Merck & Co
- Class Antiglaucomas
- Mechanism of Action Enzyme inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Glaucoma
Most Recent Events
- 09 Dec 1994 Discontinued-II for Glaucoma in Japan (Ophthalmic)
- 09 Dec 1994 No-Development-Reported for Glaucoma in USA (Ophthalmic)
- 09 Dec 1994 No-Development-Reported for Glaucoma in Germany (Ophthalmic)