MenabitanAlternative Names: HGP 3; SP 204
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator HG Pars
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 22 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Pain in USA (Unknown route)
- 22 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)