DramedilolAlternative Names: ISF 3382
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2005
At a glance
- Originator ISF
- Class Antihypertensives; Hydrazones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Beta-adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 06 Sep 2004 Discontinued for Hypertension in Italy (PO)
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 06 Sep 1995 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in Italy (PO)