At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antifungals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Candidiasis
Most Recent Events
- 29 Nov 1995 Discontinued-I for Candidiasis in USA (PO)
- 20 Jan 1995 No-Development-Reported for Candidiasis in USA (PO)