Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 1996
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antibacterials; Antineoplastics; Heterocyclic acids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 28 Feb 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 24 Jul 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)