At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Antineoplastics; Hormonal replacements
- Mechanism of Action Progesterone receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Endometriosis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in France (Unknown route)
- 15 Jan 1998 No-Development-Reported for Endometriosis in France (Unknown route)
- 15 Jan 1997 Preclinical development for Endometriosis in France (Unknown route)