D 21775Alternative Names: T 148
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2002
At a glance
- Originator ASTA Medica [CEASED]
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 11 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Germany (unspecified route)
- 28 Nov 1997 Suspended-Preclinical for Cancer in Germany (Unknown route)
- 16 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Germany (Unknown route)