LinotrobanAlternative Names: CL-871502; HN 11500
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Amersham
- Class Acetates; Antiplatelets; Small molecules; Thiophenes
- Mechanism of Action Thromboxane A2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Thrombosis in Austria (IV-injection)
- 07 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Thrombosis in Austria (PO)
- 13 Feb 1998 Suspended-II for Thrombosis in Austria (IV-injection)