LufironilAlternative Names: HOE 077
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 1995
At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Hepatoprotectants; Pyridines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Procollagen-proline dioxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatitis; Liver cirrhosis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Oct 1995 Discontinued-II for Hepatitis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 30 Oct 1995 Discontinued-II for Hepatitis in Germany (Unknown route)
- 30 Oct 1995 Discontinued-II for Cirrhosis in Japan (Unknown route)