Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 1995
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Class Antimalarials
- Mechanism of Action Calmodulin antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Malaria
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 1995 No-Development-Reported for Malaria in France (Unknown route)
- 07 Nov 1994 No-Development-Reported for Malaria in Thailand (Unknown route)
- 07 Nov 1994 No-Development-Reported for Malaria in Philippines (Unknown route)