At a glance
- Originator Pennwalt Corporation
- Class Antirheumatics; Immunotherapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 25 Oct 1994 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)