At a glance
- Originator Whitby Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Aderis Pharmaceuticals (CEASED)
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Cardiotonics; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias; Myocardial infarction