At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Coronary artery restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jun 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 29 Jun 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Coronary artery restenosis in France (Unknown route)