DeltibantAlternative Names: Bradycor; CP 0127; SB 238592; Septicor
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 1998
At a glance
- Originator Cortech
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Bradykinin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Brain injuries; Brain oedema; Cancer pain; Migraine; Postoperative pain; Shock; Stroke; Systemic inflammatory response syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 1998 Discontinued-Unspecified for Postoperative pain in USA (Unknown route)
- 28 Sep 1998 Discontinued-III for Systemic inflammatory response syndrome in USA (Unknown route)
- 28 Sep 1998 Discontinued-Unspecified for Cancer pain in USA (Unknown route)