At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Benzopyrans; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatic disorders; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 31 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatic disorders in Italy (PO)
- 13 Mar 1995 No-Development-Reported for Viral infections in Italy (PO)