Drotaverine acephyllinateAlternative Names: Depogen
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 1998
At a glance
- Originator Chinoin
- Developer Chinoin; Nippon Zoki
- Class Benzylisoquinolines; Peripheral vasodilators; Small molecules; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cholinergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Peripheral vascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 14 Feb 1998 Discontinued-II for Peripheral vascular disorders in Japan (PO)
- 14 Feb 1998 Discontinued-III for Peripheral vascular disorders in Hungary (PO)