At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Antifungals
- Mechanism of Action Glucan synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Aspergillosis; Candidiasis; Mycoses; Pneumocystis pneumonia
Most Recent Events
- 19 Nov 2001 No-Development-Reported for Mycoses in USA (Inhalation)
- 29 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Pneumocystis pneumonia in USA (Inhalation)
- 29 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Candidiasis in USA (Inhalation)