TelinavirAlternative Names: SC 52151
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 1995
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Aspartic endopeptidase inhibitors; HIV protease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 06 Mar 1995 Discontinued-II for HIV-1 infections in USA (PO)
- 23 Nov 1994 Phase-II clinical trials for HIV-1 infections in USA (Unknown route)