At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Anticoagulants; Antihypertensives; Antiplatelets; Prostaglandins
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin D agonists; Prostaglandin D2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension; Ischaemic heart disorders; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jun 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypertension in Germany (unspecified route)
- 15 Jun 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in Germany (unspecified route)
- 15 Jun 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Ischaemic heart disorders in Germany (unspecified route)